Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Lent!

Well it's that time of year again: Lent! Now traditionally I give up something: alcohol, chocolate, soda, etc... But this year I am going to be doing something rather than giving up! I am finally going to bunker down and start eating the South Beach Diet way. I am still carrying around excess baby weight and I am tired of it. So the program is living without carbs for two weeks and then eating low carb from that point on. I am assuming you go the first two weeks with carbs to rid your body of sugar and actually develop a concept for portion size.

The book about the diet says you can expect to lose 8-12lbs in the first two weeks! So here goes nothing! I will try to chime in daily to let those who care know how it is going!

Starting weight: as if I would actually tell :)
Hopeful ending weight: 120-125 (slightly heavier than I was when I got preggie with Ethan)

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Chelle, don't know how but I didn't know you'd started your blob again....glad I saw it....love the newest pics of Colin...he's adorable!! How's the 'low carb' going? Maybe that's what I need to do...don't know the book...have to do something...feeling really FAT!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete